Are you worried about what your cell phone is doing to you? Concerned about the power lines hanging by your house? Do you wonder if you’re being effected by EMF’s but don’t know how to find out?
EMF’s: Reduce your risk
When you ask Biodwell to analyze your home for EMF’s, you will find out what’s a risk and what’s not! I use professional equipment to evaluate the conditions in your home and your exposure and will show you how your home measures up to the Building Biology standards. You’ll learn personalized, budget-friendly improvements you can make right away to get a better night’s sleep and lower your health risks.
As part of your electromagnetic pollution survey I may measure:
- Radiofrequency radiation
- AC electric fields
- AC magnetic fields
- DC magnetic fields (as needed)
A variety of solutions will be discussed depending on your lifestyle and needs. After taking the recommended steps your symptoms may be reduced or eliminated entirely.
What is electrosmog ?
Electrosmog is another term for electromagnetic pollution. While some electromagnetic radiation from the electromagnetic spectrum is naturally occurring (visible light, for instance), “electrosmog” or electromagnetic pollution is manmade.
What are the risks of electromagnetic pollution?
You may not hear or see electrosmog, but your body responds to this “background noise” nonetheless; it interferes with the body’s natural cellular communication. These are some of the symptoms and illnesses associated with unhealthy exposure to EMR pollution or “electrosmog”:
- chronic fatigue
- electrical hypersensitivity
- behavioral disorders
- autoimmune disease
What are the common sources?
- cell phones and tablets
- digital utility meters aka, “smart meters”
- building wiring problems
- electric and electronic devices
- wireless devices
- high voltage powerlines
- transformers, substations, etc.
What’s the research on electromagnetic pollution?
- Electromagnetic and Radiofrequency Fields Effect on Human Health. American Academy of Environmental Health.
- Greek Researchers Show Crucial Regions of the Brain Related to Learning, Memory, Alzheimer’s Impacted by Whole Body EMF Exposure in Animals. Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine. Jan 25, 2012.
- BioInitiative Report: A Rationale for a Biologically-based Public Exposure Standard for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF). 2010
- Childhood Cancer in the vicinity of the Sutro Tower, San Francisco. Dr. Neil Cherry. 2002
- The physiological and environmental effects of non-ionising electromagnetic radiation. European Parliament. March 2001.
- Short Fact Sheet on EMF. CALIFORNIA ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC FIELDS PROGRAM, A project of the California Department of Health Services and the Public Health Institute. 1999.
- Biological effects of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation. Fedorowski A, Steciwko A. 1998.
- Joint Actions of Environmental Non-ionizing Electromagnetic Fields and Chemical Pollution in Cancer Promotion. Environmental Health Perspectives. 1990.
• • •