How about making a resolution right now for safer cell phone use? Here are ten tips to reduce toxic exposure to harmful Radiofrequency Radiation from your cell phone.
Some of these are pretty obvious – and some will probably surprise you!
- Avoid carrying your cell phone in your pocket, tucked into a bra strap, or otherwise next to your body all day long.
- Text instead of talking when possible (except when driving).
- Don’t hold the phone next to your head when talking – use the speaker phone. If you must hold it next to your head, hold it at least an inch from your ear.
- Don’t use your cell phone indoors or inside a car. Those RF signals will bounce around inside and your exposure increases.
- Don’t sleep with your cell phone nearby or better yet, turn your cell phone off at night. Your body heals itself at night – cell phone radiation will prevent this.
- Turn off your phone’s Wi-Fi and GPS when unneeded.
- Set up your phone so it doesn’t make automatic updates.
- Hold your cell phone vertically – holding it sideways can increase the need to send out a stronger signal, exposing you to more radiation.
- Don’t use your cell phone when you have a low signal – this increases the need for the phone to send out a stronger signal, exposing you to more radiation.
- Choose a cell phone with easy-to-use settings (so you can control when it’s sending out signals and when it’s not).
Those are for you…if you have children, it is not recommended to let them use it at all! Be safe! Not sure why you should worry about your cell phone harming you? Read on.